- Allure Elite
- The Hair Salon
- The Spa
- The Boutique
- About Allure
- Make sure to have ZERO sun exposure 2 weeks prior to treatment - no tanning
- Any surgical, invasive, ablative procedure in the treatment area in the last 3 months or before healing is complete
- have any medical condition that might impair skin healing
- have active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema and rash
- have current or history of cancer, especially skin cancer, or pre-malignant moles have pacemaker or internal defibrillator
- are pregnant or nursing
- been using lsotretinoin (Accutane) within 6 months prior to treatment
- Treatment takes approx 20 minutes
- Immediately after the skin will feel warm - like a sunburn and fade over 24-48 hours which can be lessened by medical skin care
- Skin will be pink/red and the lesions will appear darker, this will fade over 5-7 days
- Makeup can be applied immediately after treatment
- Use SPF 30+ and stay out of the sun for 48-72 hrs
- Avoid use of hot tubs, saunas, sun exposure, vigorous exercise for 72 hrs
IPL Skin Rejuvenation
What does Lumecca treat?
Clinicians can use Lumecca to treat a variety of skin types and conditions ranging from facial pigmentation, superficial vessels, skin texture and/or photo-damage. The most common areas of treatment are areas that are regularly exposed to the sun. Often these areas include the face, neck, decolletage, legs, hands and arms.
Technology makes a difference
Lumecca treats a wide array of skin rejuvenation concerns with a custom xenon flash lamp delivering 40% of total pulse energy in the 500-600 nm range (sweet spot of hemoglobin and melanin absorption), while standard IPL's only deliver 10-15%.
That's why Lumecca can achieve complete photorejuvenation in as little as 1 or 2 treatments versus 4-6 with standard IPL's. Lumecca offers the most efficacious treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions due to its high peak power and optimized output while improving patient comfort (no pain) and safety utilizing Lumecca's strong liquid cooling via its sapphire cooled tip.
Things to avoid before
You may be not suitable for Lumecca IPL treatment if you
What to expect
Redness and a slight warming of the skin are normal after treatment and usually subsides within an hour. Over the next 24-48 hours you may see a darkening of pigmented spots; in the week afterwards the pigmented lesions flake off, leading to an evening out of skin tone. After treating vascular lesions you may see the vein blanch and disappear or a color change in the vessel which dissapates after a few days.
HOW QUICKLY WILL I SEE RESULTS?
Sun damage and skin complexion results can be seen a few days after the first session. The skin will continue to look younger and more brilliant over time with most visible results after 1-2 weeks. Having multiple photofacial sessions will improve the final result. For vascular treatments such as spider veins, results can be seen immediately in up to 2 weeks.
HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE REQUIRED?
An improved skin appearance can be noted after the first session and multiple sessions provide even better results. Treatment regime's depend on the severity of skin damage, type of treatment (vascular vs sun damage) and energy settings.
WHAT KIND OF POST PROCEDURE CARE IS REQUIRED?
It is recommended to avoid direct sunlight and tanning. Medical grade skincare to accelerate skin healing and to protect the regenerating tissue.
After 1 session
After 1 session
For appointments, please call us at 613.692.6708, or book online.
Although we try to be available to clients, we encourage you to schedule your appointments in advance to make certain the preferred treatments or artisans are available. Please note that courtesy calls are complementary and not guaranteed.
As a courtesy to all, we ask that a 24 hour notice be given if you need to change or cancel your appointment with us. For a cancellation with less than 24 hour notification, clients will be charged 50% of the treatment fee. For no show appointments, the full fee will be charged.
Spa & Salon Etiquette
To preserve the tranquility of the spa and salon environment, cellular phones and electronic devices are to be turned off. As well, we kindly request that your children do not accompany you to your appointments. In order to serve you better, please inform our staff of any medical conditions or concerns prior to your service.
Arriving late will limit the time of your treatment. As a courtesy to the next client, your treatment will end on time regardless of when you begin.
9am – 6pm
9am – 8pm
9am – 8pm
9am – 7pm
9am – 4pm